
The Ward's opened their home and we had a fabulous time celebrating Lauren and Jerry's Birthday. Wine, Cheese, and Smores for everyone!
Preston made it to the Birthday Party. As you can see he was slobbery this night, but it didn't hurt his chances with the ladies. The hair is enough keep 'em faithful...
Dad and I spent Thanksgiving Day with his baby sister Ginger and her family. She worked all day to make sure the food was delicious. I had a fabulous time with family.

Ginger, Kelly, and Ashley all in the kitchen.
Baby Pete showing us all how to wink.

The Loser boys came to feed the horses which were affectionately referred to as "Gitty Up" by Cole.

Mack and I finished out the month with a Celebration for the HomeGroup Leaders and Coaches. She insisted we take this picture to show what I put her through. We gathered large limbs from the pasture to use in decorations for the evening.
11 comments:
Nice update sis. LOVE LOVE LOVE the pictures! Can't wait to see you soon.
the word you're looking for is GRIZZLY.
Great post!! I sent some Tallulah turtles to work with J today...let me know what you think!!!
thanks for the shout out! :)
YOUR NEW BLOG DESIGN LOOKS AMAZING!
hey ang- just wanted you to know i started a blog. hope you are doing okay. :) ang
www.angiesparker.blogspot.com
Do you think that just changing the color now and then will satisfy those who check your blog for updates? THINK AGAIN!
i dito that last comment!
Time for an update . . . post about LA.
Angi...I'm joining the "update bandwagon!" Do you feel harassed?
Ok Angie B - I tagged you on my blog! I hope you'll join in if you get this message. Take care girl!
Post a Comment