Monday, September 24, 2007

WACKO Brothers' Catering

I take it as my personal responsibility to share with you all about my parents. Not that you all know them, but they do lead very interesting lives.

Mom is facilitating a Beth Moore Bible Study at her church. I think about 40 people go to her little church and there are 21 women attending. I am so excited to hear what the Lord is doing as they walk in Him.

Dad and one of his dearest friends, Mr. Jeff, have been invited to cook for the Staff at Staff Retreat in October. We are going to eat like Kings and Queens. Mr. Jeff has tagged the duo as Wacko Brothers' Catering with Mr. Jeff as the cook and Dad as the entertainment.

Lastly, here are some of the latest pics from the motion cameras at the Camp. WinterQuarters is going to have plenty of Buck deer and over 100,000 pounds of pecans this year!

Enjoy.



No comments: