Monday, September 24, 2007

Move #14

I think it will always be a part of life for me... Moving.

My home was burglarized 2 weeks ago, and it just makes sense for Kerri to live closer to work. So we are taking the opportunity to move. (See Kerri's blog for more details of the break in).
I'm not sure where to go for now, I am mixing it up between friends and family and moving the stuff into storage. Pray with me that the right home would be available at the right time.

I am leaving for Chicago for a conference this week. It should be an interesting trip. I've never been to Chicago...

Have I mentioned to you all lately... I love my job! I enjoy the people I work with and the duties that I have. I am able to work with lifelong friends and have made many new ones. It is a blessing.

2 comments:

kerristarr said...

I just counted, since I graduated college, this is my 8th move, so I'm right behind you! What's the deal, roomie?
I think for someone reason moving is just a constant in our lives. Or just one way that God is nudging us and saying, "because I want you to trust me."
I think that you will find that before too long, you will be in a much more permanent place.

Lauren Williams said...

i loved getting to do "lunch" with you today! i will be praying about all this!