Busy. I need to do something about that.
August was the month of weddings. I had 3 weddings in a row and then Natalie and Josh's wedding the first weekend in September. Each week I was presented a new obstacle to work through. Frozen flowers, a broken air conditioner, and lots of lavendar flowers. To the rescue were many friends that encouraged me to keep going, and Philip has been more than patient as I edited our date nights.
September is not slowing up. We have 6 events in one week at The Village and a trip to Chicago for Leadership Summit.
And-this is news to me... Geez... I just heard that Gary Crowton is now the offensive coordinator of LSU. O my gosh. I just said it. But let's be honest. They needed a bit of Louisiana Tech blood to keep 'em going. I wonder if he stills eats cold chicken on Sunday night? I am so glad that Football season is here.
Saturday, September 08, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ummmmmm Chicago. That is six hours away from me.
When will you be there?
Cold chicken . . . I forgot all about that.
THank you so much for my sweet sweet note in the mail! It made my day. :) You did an amazing job.....by the way!
Post a Comment