Sunday, May 07, 2006

Starbucks

Mrs. Kathy and Todd R are inspiring. I checked out the Starbucks sight, here is what I was told...

Behold the Oracle's wisdom:
Personality type: Pseudo-intellectual

You're liberal and consider yourself to be laid back and open minded. Everyone else just thinks you're clueless. Your friends hate you because you always email them virus warnings and chain letters "just in case it's true."

All people who drink tall vanilla chai are potheads.

Also drinks: Sparkling water

Can also be found at: Designer grocery stores

This cracked me up... I really don't like Sparkling water and I am not a pothead... But, I do love to wander around in Whole Foods and Central Market. It is a planned event in my life each week. Just one of those things in life that makes me smile.

3 comments:

Christy said...

That's so funny! I was lame - oh well. My Vanilla Creme Frappe' didn't taste lame - yummy!!

Shandra said...

girlfriend...you need to update!! :) i need to know your business!

elly said...

Hey girl - how is your florist business going??

Passing along a message:
Jason Howell is getting married in August and wants your address
jason@cgband.net