Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Goal #1 for Week of Feb. 13th


This week my goal is to finish designing a promotional piece for Mangos and Mums. I pilfered the idea from a photography magazine. The idea is to use the piece that you see here. Use your imagination. 4-4x6 cards. This will be the first card. The last card will be an explanation of services, and the two cards sandwiched in the middle will be front and back photos of some of my previous work. All of this will be bound together with a colorful rubberband. That is the idea, and I am hoping to have it to a publisher by this coming Monday. If I can do it for Mangos and Mums, I think it will be easy to switch it up for Photography. Goal #2 will be built from this, but I have to take one step at a time, or I will be overwhelmed... These days I am just trying to make it, and I am so comforted that I had time with Daddy to gain some perspective and direction. So-cheerleaders-Cheer on, but remember, be gentle. I am starting out on the like the 10 yard line and all I see are huge lineman waiting to smother me.

5 comments:

Christy said...

I love that idea! Good luck!

Megan said...

Great idea for your promotional piece. Like Todd always tells me, "Don't be overwhelmed - just take baby steps." I am easily overwhelmed by household tasks :)

Mandy B Stenberg said...

Go ahead sister. I'm behind you 100%. You just tell me if there is ANYTHING I can do. Love you.

knelson said...

I love it! The stripes are fun and that's always good! Not to mention the NAME IS ADORABLE! Carry on friend -

Christi said...

Well, to keep up with you I had to comr here! I love it! I am here to cheer ANYTIME, so let me know if I can encourage you in any way! Love ya - Christi