Tuesday, February 14, 2006

It has been a while...

...that is because there is not much going on in my life. Mrs. Kathy just dropped in and so I thought I could just give all the secret drop in'ers a clue as to my life in the last few weeks.

1. I went to the Lowe's to buy 40 bags of pea gravel and some really long metal things for Vera's garden with a Hispanic man named Rudy, who told me that his favorite American band is ACDC.

2. I am baking 40 cupcakes for my bosses 40th birthday on Thursday. It is a surprise. Don't tell him. And if you read this Doug, pretend like you are surprised on Thursday.

3. Some friends of mine took me and 5 other single gals out for Valentine's at Three Forks for Dinner. It was yummy, and there was a man dressed in a pink suit that looked like Elton John walking around greeting everyone.

4. My Daddy and I are setting goals for myself. I have lots of grand ideas, but they usually stop there. Hopefully with Dad's help I can get atleast one of them off the ground and running.

That is really all that is very interesting about my world these days. And I do apologize to those of you who had to just sit through this boring blog. But just in case you were wondering.

Let me know what is going on out there. It may jar my memory in order to actually write something more meaningful and enlightening.

3 comments:

knelson said...

Angie - I loved reading your list of current events. My particular interest is in your goals you and your Dad are working on. Share with us what some of those are...then I can become a cheerleader for you as you reach for them!! woo hoo
Love you - k. nelson

Mandy B Stenberg said...

I'm with Kathy . . . . give us a few hints and maybe we can all hold you accountable or even be of help in implementing some of the ideas. I'm praying for you sister.

Christy said...

Count me in on your cheerleading squad! Maybe you can give me some flower tips - I'm hoping to plant (and not kill) some this spring...