Monday, February 20, 2006

Goal #1 1 week and 1 day (Some goals require a little more time.)

Goal #1 is almost complete. Thanks to my cheering section I feel confident that I can do this. I was able to visit with Mandy's friend Eve, the graphic designer, for some pointers on getting this thing printed. Tonight during my Monday evening TV watching party that I have all by myself, don't be sad for me-I like it this way, I am going to finish the copy. I will of course give you all a sneak peek so I can get a final "OK" from you all.

Mandy, will you get Eve to check it out also. I think I just confused her with all the talk about the pink pants and pansies to go in her yard.

And Mrs. Kathy, I so want to reply to you in private. We have lots to talk about. You need to shoot me your email address. I promise to remove it once you blog it.

I love ya, ladies (this seems to be a girl read only blog since that is all that post anything... that is ok by me...)

I will post something later tonight.

No comments: