Thursday, March 02, 2006

Simply You


JenKen is an entrepreneur, and I am so proud of her. The cafe is amazing, and I can not wait to go back and actually pay for a meal.
www.simplyyoucafe.com

I should clarify. I have not actually dined at the cafe yet. I did, however, wash dishes and eat leftovers the night of their grand opening... Does that count?

6 comments:

Mandy B Stenberg said...

Is this Jen's place? Or something you would like to "copy?"

Megan said...

I'm jealous you got to go dine in her cafe! I wish I could've joined you!

Shandra said...

I'm jealous too!!

Christi said...

ang ... is this place near me? it looks great! let me know when you are back my way! i may have a couple of wedding questions for you! :) my niece is getting married in june and my sis maybe shopping over here the end of the month! take care! - christi

a likens said...

I admit... I have not actually dined. I washed dishes the night of their grand opening and ate leftovers... Does that count?

If you would all come in town we could all go together...

knelson said...

Hey Angie - so glad to hear of your 1st goal becoming a reality. I found a painting on the internet called "mangos and mums" - if I was rich I would SOOOOOO get that for you! My e-mail is speakitministries@yahoo.com
I love you!