Almost a year later. Here is quick, condensed update.

Philip finished his Masters at
Savanah College of Art and Design (including this project in our front yard), and has begun his Masters of Fine Art at SCAD as well. He really handles his time well between teaching full time at the Art Institute, classes and house projects. I love the man I am married to. He keeps life interesting.

Jack Thomas
Stenberg came into the world. He will be one year old in August. I was so blessed to be a part of his first week and miss him a ton.

Kitchen cabinets and the microwave are finally in. You can't see it in this picture, but the Irwin brothers made sure our upper cabinets, doors, and microwave are in and functional. They also added some framing around the entrance and bar in the kitchen that is fantastic. We are now waiting for the
backsplash to be installed and we will finish up some touch ups and should be finished.

I spent a week in Minneapolis in January helping with the Desiring God Pastors Conference. I really enjoy spending time with their staff and running around in the snow for a week is not bad. The big Sister, Mandy,
Callen Mark, and Jack Thomas came for a spend the night along with Joy and her two munchkins.
Callen and I got to go swimming at the indoor heated pool and enjoy some yummy food. The time was short, but so worth it.

Ezra is the 85 pound fur baby in the house. We love him along with the life and laughs he brings. He also guarentees a daily floor sweeping. He is still a sweet, gentle and well behaved puppy. His personality is perfect for our family.
The summer is slow, but we are holding on for the gust of busy that will keep me from giving the updates again until Christmas probably. Only a few more events at the church this year along with Women's Bible Study and lots of changes that will add to the load.
Lastly, Philip and I are continuing to trust God for our future family. Please pray along with us as we trust and know that God holds the future.
Hope to see you soon.
1 comment:
Love you! Miss you! Will pray with you about your family! So wish I could see you! I may be in Dallas for a weekend in August! Maybe I can get an Angie hug!!!! :) (plus I would love to meet you hubby)
Post a Comment