Monday, March 10, 2008

Thanks to Kim

Ten years ago...
I was in my last spring quarter at Louisiana Tech. I can't even remember what I may have been doing besides spending time with friends, working as an Orientation Leader, freaking out that college was about to be over and I had no idea what I would do.

My to do list today...
1. Meet Mack for breakfast to "work"
2. Answer all my emails in my inbox before the end of the day
3. Bible Yoga with my HomeGroup

What would I do if I suddenly became a billionaire...
I think I would first call my mom and dad. I always call them with big news, then I may figure out where to put it. I think I would like to give lots away, and then purchase a home in Texas, Louisiana, Arkansas, and Iowa just so that I could be with my family at anytime. Next I would give away my wedding services to a bride a quarter- planning, floral, catering. O- I would definitely have dinner parties for friends a lot.

Three of my bad habits...
1. running late
2. biting my fingernails
3. eating food that is not good for me. (I will not put coffee on this list)

Five jobs I've had...
1.Elementary school teacher
2.Conference Planner
3.Camp Counselor
4.Leasing Agent
5.Personal Assistant to Vera in Highland Village

Five things people don't know about me...
1. I was a HighTech Dancer
2. I had the Grand Champion Heifer of the Louisiana State Fair in 1993
3. I don't like to fold clothes
4. I don't like condiments
5. I did not learn phonics

Tag! Mandy and Andrea

3 comments:

krcorso said...

Such fun tid bits that I did not know about you! What does Bible Yoga entail? How's your hair? :)

Megan said...

10 years ago we were hanging out watching "felicity" & staying up late doing our MCS projects. haven't you found our degree to be so useful :) lots of good times!

Lauren Williams said...

wow a high tech dancer? i don't know what that is but you are right i did not know it!