Not really, but I will take the day off.
I was questioned by a few people today as to why I have not blogged. I thought of a few reasons I could give. I am somewhat lazy, I'm not sure what you would want to read, and sometimes it is a little foggy even to myself as to what I am up to these days.
One thing I did realize after skimming several blogs looking for some inspiration...
... I don't want to take a family picture if it means that we all have to wear a shirt of the same color. That is freaky.
Sunday, January 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Glad to hear from you again Ang!
Hope I did not offend anyone that did take a family picture in matching blouses.
LOL! I missed hearing from you! My family would like to match, but we just never can get it together - someone inevitably wears the wrong shade or forgets...so we're a "just so it's clean" kinda picture people. :)
Post a Comment