Thursday, July 06, 2006

Mangos & Mums

And an update on the business. As you can see below. The goals were not accomplished. I will only work 4 days at CPF so that I can work on the florals. (I am also going to take some golf lessons from a friend-looking forward to that).

So I will keep you posted. I have a few wedding in the queue for October and of course Big Sister's wedding in September. We will see how double duty as Maid of Honor and Florist goes. Pray for us. We want it to be stress free and fun! I think I may be the only one really concerned about flowers. I should learn from the Sis and Brother in law. "Take it easy!"

1 comment:

Christy said...

Angie - Looks like you have a lot on your plate, girl! I'll be thinking about you and praying for you!!