Sunday, January 01, 2006

Mangos and Mums

mangos and mums is my wedding floral business that I just created. I decided to not return to teaching in order to live out a few of my dreams that have floated around in my head for the past 12 years. Who knows where I will end up? I am not sure, but I am excited (and a little fearful) of the journey. You can see some of my latest work at www.scottyoungphoto.com and enter "sain" (all lowercase) in the proofing session section. This was my first wedding without my mom. I was so nervous, and thanks to my friend Christy, we got through it with out any problems.

I would love to hear from you all.

4 comments:

Mandy B Stenberg said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Christy said...

Angie B!!! I have been wondering what you have been up to for years! I'm so glad to hear that you are doing what your heart desires. I looked at the pictures and you did a wonderful job! I'll be praying for your new business!

Christy Shirley White
christyswthoughts.blogspot.com

Megan said...

Hey, Angie B! Glad you've joined the blog world & that you've started your own business. You've always been so talented. I thought about you at Christmas when I received the final 2 seasons of Felicity on DVD. I have fun memories of watching the first season at your house in Ruston!

elly said...

How creative (and brave) of you- I'm sure you will do great! The ones in the pictures were really nice! Hope it's a great year!