Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

No major update for this month. No shave November turned into a mess up due to my handy work. Philip let me trim his beard, but I realized that I am not that experience and in my pride I trimmed too much. He was so nice and acted as if it was not a big deal. Thank goodness the length of what is left can be comb to cover my mistakes.

I do want to say Happy Thanksgiving to all my friends and family. I am working today and listening to Christmas music. It has been a good day.

Philip turned one year older on Monday. We celebrated throughout the weekend.
Friday night- pizza and mafia for Lauren's Birthday
Saturday- Mark Driscoll-Song of Solomon, Chili's lunch, shopping at Central Market and homemade shrimp tacos and Cheesecake Factory Cheesecake for dinner.
Sunday- Blue Mesa brunch. Yum.
Monday night- Home Group Queso and homemade Chocolate Cake. I should post the recipe, because it was good!

Happy Birthday, babe. I love you.

We are traveling to Bartlesville for Thanksgiving with Philip's family. I am nervous and excited. I miss mom, jerry, and dad so much, but I know that we will get some good time with them at Christmas.

I hope you all have a fabulous rest of the week.

Also, let me know if you know of any great photo Christmas card deals out there. I'll have to work with the budget, but I want to send out a card.

2 comments:

The Spears' said...

Hope you enjoy Thanksgiving up here. I'm so bummed that we won't get to see you. We need to plan better next year!

Megan said...

I laughed at your beard trimming story. Todd always gets me to shave his neck & one morning he pulled me out of bed to do it & I cut it WAY too high. He was horrified & let me know it :)