Thanks to Kristyn... I have been tagged. I enjoyed her post, and thought I should play along.
The Rules:
1. Post the rules
2. List 8 random facts or habits about yourself (random is my life...)
3. If you are tagged, then you must Post the rules and list 8 random facts or habits about yourself.
4. After you post, tag 8 people and let them know they must read your blog for the rules.
My EIGHT:
1. My parents have given me coffee everyone morning since I was in Kindergarten. I still have not broken the habit.
2. I stopped biting my finger nails two years ago, but then, just today, I sat through all three Bourne movies and now I have none.
3. I won the ugliest pet contest sponsored by Tallulah State Bank in 5th grade with my goat Gertrude.
4. I very much dislike folding and putting away clean clothes.
5. My and Kerri's storage closet is ridiculously full. We decided tonight to schedule a day and clean out the apartment. We have too much junk. Which leads to number 6...
6. Does anyone need a random old slipper chair that needs to be recovered? Vera gave it to me after her mother-in-law passed away. I cleaned out her entire apartment. That was a random job, and actually was one of my favorite jobs to date.
7. I lock doors as I close them. I just realized this the other day when I locked the door to my work room at Lori and Angela's. There's not a key to unlock it.
8. I don't like condiments (especially mustard), kids eating cheese puffs, or cats (sorry Andrea).
So look for your tags: Sandi, Kerri Starr, Ashley Sears, Mandy B, Molly, Kim C, Kristie J, Philip...
Monday, August 06, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Coffee since Kindergarten?? And what is a slipper chair? Your post is great!! Quirks I never would have known about you! So glad you are promoting to Sunday mornings...WE ARE TOO!!! KV at the 9:00. Love you!
I soooo enjoyed reading this post...thanks for playing along. What is a slipper chair b/c I may be interested!
oh the storage closet! we need to purge, i'm ready to get rid of some stuff.
ok, i'm on it, random facts about myself...buckle up!
Matt is addicted to coffee too, he started drinking it when he was 6. I will get you the workout schedule this week! See you tonight!
i am with you on the laundry thing.
Post a Comment