Monday, February 05, 2007

Hands lifted

What does worship "look like" to you?

5 comments:

Them Chandlers said...

I tried to leave a comment earlier and I'm not sure it worked...or I could be posting twice! Agh! Anyway...I didn't know you had a blog! I know you posted on my blog but your profile didn't include a link to this blog! I LOVED the arrangements on your Angie B. Events - amazing!!! I loved the colors in your sister's wedding. You are truly gifted!!

Finally an Abrigg..... said...

finally, i can click on your name and find your blog! woohoooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I guess you should probably add me to the right.

Mandy B Stenberg said...

Worship: Living a life that brings glory to God, every day in every way

Christy said...

Along the same lines as what Mandy said... I thought about this post this morning as I was listening to "A Purpose Driven Life for Commuters" on my way to work. I loved the way Rick Warren put it. He said that every single action can be worship if we do it for the praise and glory and pleasure of God. That every move we make every day should be as if we are doing it for Jesus, and we should be in continual conversation with him while we are working, playing, etc. As Martin Luther said, "A dairy maid can milk cows to the glory of God." So, I guess the answer to your question is this - I desire worship to "look like" my life.

Mandy B Stenberg said...

OK, so it isn't a comment about worship . . . . but I'm ready for a new post from you.

Put up pics from the wedding this past weekend! Can't wait to see them.